Friday 31 October 2014

Vikram's Movie 'I' Trailer Crossed Eight Million views on YouTube

Vikram's upcoming Movie 'I' Trailer Crossed Eight Million Views on YouTube

The trailer of famous South Indian actor Vikram's upcoming Movie 'I',  has crossed over Eight million views on YouTube at the time of this report going live.


Vikram's Movie 'I'


Congrats to Vikram for possessing this man-beast with all his heart and soul! Playing a body builder preparing for the Mr Tamil Nadu contest, some kind of 'power' is pumped into his body and he transforms into a beast. Ahh, the beast! This creature is, like most on screen creatures, shifts between being a werewolf and a grotesque avatar of Hunchback of Notre-dame. It is said that Vikram put in no less than two full years into this project, sometimes putting on weight.

Also watch: 'I' Offical Trailer